Orlando Florida Real Estate Agent

Orlando Florida Real Estate Agent

Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 2 posts · 0 votes

Hello, my name is Michael. I am a Real Estate Agent in Orlando, Florida. I also work as a Senior Consultant for a technology firm. I have been in Real Estate since 2002 however, just purchased my second property. My first property I short sold in 2008 after a layoff and, have been renting and living with family since. I am interested in investment property to hold and rent. I am also interested in Renovation sales. I am considered creditworthy.

0Reply
10 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Fort Lauderdale, FL · Member since 2015 · 117 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    Hi @Michael Hylton

    Welcome to BP, this is a great place to learn from experienced investors. We've been in the industry for over 25 years and would love to help you acquire deals. Feel free to reach out.

  • Investor · Asheville, NC · Member since 2011 · 833 posts · 499 votes
    10y

    Hey @Michael Hylton, welcome to BP and the Orlando investing community.

    Here are a few tips to help you get the most out of BP and kickstart your investing career:

    Start here. You'll get a wealth of REI knowledge and learn how to take full advantage of Bigger Pockets (including how to connect with other local investors).

    Listen to the podcasts , get active on the forums & set up key word alerts to be notified when people are discussing topics you're interested in.

    Check out the webinars, they are very informative, and there’s usually a new one every week.

    I wish you all the best!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.