Newbie from Connecticut

Newbie from Connecticut

Hamden, CT · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 4 votes

Hello, my name is Josh and I'm a recent college grad in the 9 to 5 grind looking to invest myself into financial freedom. I live in Hamden, Connecticut and work in Stratford and am currently considering investing in a owner occupied multifamily home near work. I have no previous experience in Real Estate, but since I stumbled upon the Financial Freedom Online community and found BP I've been intrigued about it and want to learn as much as possible before jumping in. I'm here to meet likeminded people and explore the endless opportunities of real estate investing!

3Reply
63 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · North Haven, CT · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 4 votes
10y

Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2016Time: 7-9pmLocation: Cask Republic (179 Crown Street New Haven, CT 06510) - Private Dining Room

 Joshua this meetup is in New Haven!!

See this reply in the discussion

28 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Hamden, CT · Member since 2014 · 33 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    @Joshua GonzalezWelcome to BP!

  • Hamden, CT · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Hey @Paul Timmins, I'm on getting through all of those excellent recommendations. I've already read the Beginner's Guide, I'm currently listening to like the twentieth BP podcast, I'm attending two BP meetups in the coming weeks and I have the homepath.com page open on my browser. Thanks so much for the welcome.

    And thanks @Brad G.!

  • FL · Member since 2009 · 2k+ posts · 357 votes
    10y

    @Joshua Gonzalez,

    Welcome to the Best Real Estate Site on the Net.
    It is always nice to see another Ct., resident in the forums.
    Click on the "Education Tab" at the top of the page, and you could be spending many hours on the Information that is available.
    Raymond

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.