Small residential investor with bigger commercial asperations

Small residential investor with bigger commercial asperations

Investor · Dundalk, MD · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 1 vote

Hi- Jeff here.  

I have a Master's in RE from Johns Hopkins and in my day job I'm an international Realty Specialist.

I have done about 10 flips over the years, rolling the money into bigger projects via 1031 exchanges. Currently have a six lot subdivision in Bmore. Since '10 I have also added six residential units. I am out of conventional financing options. Need to perfect the two sides of the business and move on to bigger projects. What I really need is sound tax advice and access to capital.  

1Reply
9 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome to the community @Jeff Shaney. Great to have you here

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.