Real Estate Investor in Houston, Tx.

Real Estate Investor in Houston, Tx.

Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hello, 

My name is David Nash and I'm am a real estate investor located in the Houston, Tx. area. My Partber and I are looking to purchase 3-5 properties monthly.. 

0Reply
19 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @David Nash:

    Hello, 

    My name is David Nash and I'm am an investor located in the Houston, Tx. area. My Partner and I are looking to buy 3-5 houses a month and we are seeking a serious realtor who can bid on properties for us. We also do a massive amount of direct mail marketing and often come across leads that do not fit our buying criteria in which we can give you.

  • Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @David Nash:
    Originally posted by @David Nash:

    Hello, 

    My name is David Nash and I'm am an investor located in the Houston, Tx. area. My Partner and I are looking to buy 3-5 houses a month and we are seeking a serious realtor who can bid on properties for us. We also do a massive amount of direct mail marketing and often come across leads that do not fit our buying criteria in which we can give you. Look forward to building relationships and networking with BP!.. Thanks in advance, 

    David

  • Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @David Nash:
    Originally posted by @David Nash:
    Originally posted by @David Nash:

    Hello, 

    My name is David Nash and I'm am an investor located in the Houston, Tx. area. My Partner and I are looking to buy 3-5 houses a month and we are seeking a serious realtor who can bid on properties for us. We also do a massive amount of direct mail marketing and often come across leads that do not fit our buying criteria in which we can give you. Look forward to building relationships and networking with BP!.. Thanks in advance, 

    David

  • Wholesaler · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @David Nash:

    Hello, 

    My name is David Nash and I'm am a investor located in the Houston, Tx. area..

  • Investor · Houston, TX · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP David Nash. 

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 191 posts · 152 votes
    10y

    Hey David, what side of town are you looking on and what is your method (buy and hold or buy and flip? We supply wholesale property pretty much all around town. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.