Realtor and investor in Los Angeles

Realtor and investor in Los Angeles

Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2011 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hi everyone

I am a realtor and investor in the Los Angeles/ SoCal area. I have access to very low interest, no point funding for your deals and my investment team is always looking for great property deals in the area. Paying all cash, quick close. I am also looking for agents and loan officers to join the team. If you are in the area or buy in the area, let's connect. I have a lot of resources and I'm looking to help. Great to be here and look forward to meeting and greeting more members.

0Reply
14 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Thomas FranklinPro Member
    Real Estate Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2010 · 939 posts · 739 votes
    10y

    @Rahman Colson 

    1. Do you provide Hard Money Loans, for properties (Residential and Commercial), in the state of Florida?

    2. What are your loan amounts?

    3. What is the duration of your loans?

    4. Is there a prepayment penalty for early loan payoff?

    5. What are there additional costs and/ or fees associated with acquiring Hard Money such as title fees, insurance, etc.? If so, what are the fees, interest rate, number of points, etc.?

    6. Do you require financial documentation, Tax Returns, or POF?

    7. What documentation is required, for you as a Hard Money Lender, to determine a property's ARV or FMV (for LTV Lenders), for the applicable loan amount?

    8. Are you a Hard Money Source that doesn't require financial documentation, Tax Returns, or POF?

    9. Are you a Hard Money Source that will do an INTEREST ONLY LOAN AND ROLL THE FEES AND ALL CLOSING FEES INTO THE LOAN?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.