Buy and Hold Investor from Tucson AZ

Buy and Hold Investor from Tucson AZ

SFR Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2010 · 17 posts · 8 votes

Hello everyone! I've been a buy and hold investor in Tucson Arizona for about 6 years now. So far we have been able to buy a portfolio of 10 SFR and one Four Plex. We were very very fortunate to start buying our properties at exactly the right time. We are looking to increase our cash flow to replace our current income in the next year. I've got a plan to buy 10 more four plexes this year.

2Reply
21 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Queen Creek, AZ · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Would you be interested in anything in Phoenix?

  • Tucson, AZ · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    @Kelley Roberts  we'd love to hear about your success and future plans in Tucson.  We have a networking meeting tonight at 6pm if you're interested.  You can get the information at this post:  https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/28...

    Cheers!

  • Rental Property Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2015 · 224 posts · 50 votes
    10y
    Good luck! I'm in Phoenix but I think I'll be adding Tucson to my areas of interest for multi families. I'm there practically every other week.
  • SFR Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2010 · 17 posts · 8 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Mercury Mcbride:

    Would you be interested in anything in Phoenix?

     Mercury I would be interested in looking at MF in Phoenix. If you have something send me the information and I'll check it out. 

    Thanks, 

    Kelley Roberts 

    Deal Makers REI

  • SFR Investor · Tucson, AZ · Member since 2010 · 17 posts · 8 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @William H.:

    @Kelley Roberts  we'd love to hear about your success and future plans in Tucson.  We have a networking meeting tonight at 6pm if you're interested.  You can get the information at this post:  https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/28...

    Cheers!

     Hey William. I'm sorry I missed your networking meeting. When will you have another one? I love to talk to people about real estate. It always inspires me to do more and to find new creative ways of doing things.

    Thanks, 

    Kelley Roberts 

    Deal Makers REI

  • Tucson, AZ · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 20 votes
    10y

    @Kelley Roberts  Yes!  We have one every month.  I'll be posting details about the next one shortly (in the Events discussion group).  You could also join our meet up group to get the notifications automatically (TucsonREI).

    Cheers,

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.