New career in real estate from Mississippi

New career in real estate from Mississippi

Real Estate Agent · Southaven, MS · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes

I'm a new comer into real estate and excited. However, I don't want to fall into to pit holes that are out there. Want to learn all I can to be successful. 

1Reply
25 views

8 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Douglas SkipworthBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Hi, @Candace Franklin.

    Welcome to BiggerPockets!

    Be sure to check out the blogs and podcasts as well as the forums.  You can learn a ton from the real estate experts on the site.

    Best of luck to you!

    Investor's Guide to Memphis Real Estate
    View Page
  • Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 769 votes
    10y

    Hi, I'm from Jackson, Mississippi. What kind of real estate are you looking to do? 

    I've been having great success buying and renting here. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Southaven, MS · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    I would like to buy, rent and do some wholesaling. I have been in Mississippi going on 5 years and decided to make a career change. 

  • Investor · Jackson, MS · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 769 votes
    10y

    I'd start out with something right there in Southaven where you know the real estate market. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Southaven, MS · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Mr. Skipworth, thank you. I would love to learn more about finding investors like yourself. 

  • Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2016 · 56 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP!!!

  • Douglas SkipworthBusiness Member
    Rental Property Investor · Memphis, TN · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Candace Franklin:

    Mr. Skipworth, thank you. I would love to learn more about finding investors like yourself. 

     Just let me know what you need from me.  I'm happy to help.

    Investor's Guide to Memphis Real Estate
    View Page
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.