Flipping house market in California

Flipping house market in California

Orange, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hello everyone,

I am just new in Real Estate investment and looking for insight into flipping market. I am learning how to start this new REI. I'm looking for more information about networking with other in order to know more deal available out there and I can get the first deal done.

I am so excited to join this forum to learn and get opportunities to grow my investment.

1Reply
17 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    @Hung An

    Welcome to Biggerpockets. Great to have you on the site. Make sure to check out Education for all your REI learning. Good luck in your REI journey

    BiggerPockets
  • Orange, CA · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thank you Michael!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.