Broker in Wilmington, NC. Nice to meet everyone!

Broker in Wilmington, NC. Nice to meet everyone!

Residential Real Estate Broker · Mount Airy, NC · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 7 votes

I'm 25 years old and got into real estate when I flipped a trailer successfully and wound up with a nice little rental property. I had so much fun doing it that I decided to pursue real estate as a profession. 

2Reply
37 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    10y
    Welcome to BP!
  • Investor · Wilmington, NC · Member since 2010 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Welcome!
  • Wilmington. Charlotte , NC · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Welcome teddy! 

    This is a fun and roller coaster business. I'm local here in ilm and have flipped and done 50+ deals here... So if you need anything just let me know. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.