Hard money lender for fix & flip properties (43 states)

Hard money lender for fix & flip properties (43 states)

Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 4 votes

Hi there! Just want to reach out and introduce myself. I'm the Co-Founder of a national hard money lender for fix & flip properties and rental properties. I'm thrilled to personally get more involved here. I've had a profile on BP for over one year but am just starting to make more time to reach out to the community and make myself more accessible for those that might need advice, feedback, etc or simply want to connect. Feel free to reach out if I can ever be of any help! Looking forward to connecting with you.


Best,
David

1Reply
22 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Fairborn, OH · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 2 votes
10y

Welcome!  It's always good to know money people.  And the more the merrier.  

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Oldsmar, FL · Member since 2016 · 12 posts · 4 votes
    10y
    Good to meet you and I just found this site a few days ago.
  • Wholesaler · Fairborn, OH · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Welcome!  It's always good to know money people.  And the more the merrier.  

  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 280 posts · 53 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Account Closed:

    Welcome!  It's always good to know money people.  And the more the merrier.  

     LOL!

    ("The more the me merrier") - I like that!

  • Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2015 · 280 posts · 53 votes
    10y

    @David Manshoory

    Welcome!  Yes, you could be of great assistance to a lot of people I think.  I have a buyer in California, she just purchased a property here in Jacksonville.  I will be overseeing the renovations then renting and likely selling eventually. She may need money for rehab.  Is there a way you may be able to help?

  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 6 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Yes, of course! If you check out www.assetavenue.com, you will be able to apply online and get pre-qualified in 2 minutes. Let me know if you have any questions! 

  • Ventura, CA · Member since 2016 · 97 posts · 43 votes
    10y
    Hi David, Welcome! I'm pretty new here and to investing. I look forward to needing some money services in the coming weeks/months. Currently, I'm doing the work to find deals in my area.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.