flipper in Los Angeles

flipper in Los Angeles

Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 72 posts · 55 votes

Hi, I'm based in Los Angeles and to date have flipped over 100 homes in both LA and Orange County.

Additionally I have rental income property in both LA & OC.

I'm here to learn! It's amazing what this community has to offer and I'm so inspired by everyone's posts!

1Reply
13 views

9 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 201 posts · 82 votes
    10y

    @Steve Jones welcome to BP and so good to see experienced investors here to continue learning and sharing their experiences as well!

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 36 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Hey Steve, welcome to BP! Sounds like you have a lot to offer. Look forward to hearing your insights! How long have you been flipping?

  • Investor · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2016 · 72 posts · 55 votes
    10y

    @Eric Dowling & @Kevin Crosson thanks so much!

    I've been flipping for about 10 years and I'm really looking forward to this great community!

    And learning!

  • Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @steve hi, I listened to your interview on podcast. My husband and I just purchased a single family house in Lakewood. Even though we purchased the property at market price, I do see a lot of hidden value in it and after hearing you on podcast I think you might be the one we need to help us visualize the full potential of our property. I'd appreciate if you can spare us time to discuss this. 

    Alice :)

  • Lender · Helotes, TX · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    What issues are you experiencing @Alice Johnson 

  • Huntington Beach, CA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Raphael Kisel No issues, yet. But we'd like to turn this property into investment property and we need someone to look at it and see what can be done. : )

  • Jill DeWitPro Member
    Investor · Scottsdale AZ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 423 votes
    10y

    Hello @Steve Jones and welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP has everything you need on real estate investing. From free online videos to free online educational courses, you can't go wrong here! You came to the right place and I wish you all the best. 

  • Lender · Santa Clarita , CA · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hey neighbor! I live in LA/OC area too! But I invest in development properties!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.