Kristine Baker, Real Estate Investor and Agent

Kristine Baker, Real Estate Investor and Agent

Investor/Agent · Clermont, FL · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 7 votes

Hi Everyone,

I would like to introduce myself. I have been investing in real estate since 2009. I have done 25+ transactions that are from a wide variety of advanced real estate techniques that include rehabbing, wholesaling, dividing and rezoning land, taken property subject to existing financing, purchased short sales with cash, purchased luxury short sales with advanced land trust techniques, purchased probate, and held long and short term rentals. I am currently a managing member of three real estate related companies. I also volunteer as the Lake County Chapter Leader for CFRI, the nation's largest non-profit REIA located in Orlando, Florida.

0Reply
39 views

11 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2014 · 93 posts · 35 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP, Kristine.

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 65 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Hi Kristen, I would like to learn from your experiences

  • Investor/Agent · Clermont, FL · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Hi Tangala,

    How can I help you?

  • Investor/Agent · Clermont, FL · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Thanks Chris!

  • ., OH · Member since 2015 · 361 posts · 127 votes
    10y

    Welcome. You have already set yourself up for further success by joining BiggerPockets!!
    This is really the premier place to start learning about RE and what it can do for you!

    1. First things first, learn the basics --> http://www.biggerpockets.com/starthere

    2. Then, download the BiggerPockets Ultimate Beginner's Guide and start reading some more!!
    The UBG will will walk through many of the key topics of real estate investing. Ask anyone here, its an invaluable resource. --> https://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investin...
    3. Once that's done, get to listening to the free BiggerPockets Podcast - A really great podcast with interviews and a ton of great advice. --> https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/...
    4. Now you're ready to face the RE world !! GO GET IT!!  ..and remember to help others!!

  • Hypnotherapist, Life Coach, & Massage Therapist · Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 4 posts · 0 votes
    10y
    Hi Kristine :) I'm a new investor to real estate here in Orlando too. I did take a weekend course in some creative financing if you'd like to talk. Although new to real estate I'm not new to working with others when I can offer what they need. Go to atouchthatgivesback.com/contact. Just give some times we can talk. Before 1pm is best but I'm flexible. God bless all you do to help folks get the home of their dreams.
  • Contractor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 21 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    hola @Kristine Baker

    Welcome to BP, looks like your rocking clermont and orlando area pretty good... 

    Will like to connect with you and your experiences.

    Thanks

  • Investor/Agent · Clermont, FL · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    That would be great Carlos! How can I help you?

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 65 posts · 12 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Kristine Baker:

    Hi Tangala,

    How can I help you?

     I just want to learn the business.  I have worked in the public sector for the city of tampa for 30 yrs. So I just want to expand my horizon 

  • Tampa, FL · Member since 2016 · 65 posts · 12 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Kristine Baker:

    Hi Tangala,

    How can I help you?

     I just want to learn the business.  I have worked in the public sector for the city of tampa for 30 yrs. So I just want to expand my horizon 

  • Investor/Agent · Clermont, FL · Member since 2016 · 64 posts · 7 votes
    10y

    Hey Tangala,

      Do you have a topic you would like to discuss? Do you know where you want to start?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.