Kennesaw , GA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
Hello everyone!!!! My name is Tracey, from the Atlanta area. My interest in real estate investing started a few years back which lead me to buying my first (and currently only) rental property. I'm interested in furthering my knowledge and portfolio in real estate investing, more specifically - Wholesaling.
I discovered this BP forum while in a paid RE "training" class which promised to walk you through your 1st wholesaling deal. While they were doing another upsell pitch I found a lot of good information on BP and knew I needed to join this community.
My overall goal is to become knowledgeable of various options that can be considered when looking at a property deal. Looking forward to interacting on this community!!!
Real Estate Agent · Washington, D.C. · Member since 2012 · 17k+ posts · 30k+ votes
10y
Welcome to BP @Tracey Simmons. This site is the best free education you can find. You can probably learn anything here for free that you paid for in the training.
Check out the free BiggerPockets Podcast - A weekly podcast with interviews and a ton of great advice. And you get the benefit of having over 100 past ones to catch up on.
Locate and attend 3 different local REIA club meetings great place to meet people gather resources and info. Here you will meet wholesalers who provide deals and rehabbers (cash buyers). Find them through Google and meetup.com
Kennesaw , GA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
10y
Thank you @Russell Brazil and @Paul Timmons for the welcome and information. I have 100 days to complete a wholesale deal and I get my money back for the class. So I will be digging into this information immediately along with setting up the right biz structure and power team needed for RE transactions. The clock started from Friday.I know it will be a lot of work to do, lot of learning, but I'm motivated. This information is a BIG help. Thanks!!!