Mount Vernon, NY · Member since 2015 · 5 posts · 3 votes
Simply stated, I am young professional seeking to maximize my income through real estate investing. As I am new to much of this (REI), I am still in the "acquiring knowledge/education" phase; and hope to utilize the wonderful resources available on BiggerPockets (and contribute) to help me in this journey toward financial independence. I look forward to learning and contributing to the BiggerPockets community.
Investor · San ramon, CA · Member since 2011 · 145 posts · 33 votes
10y
Hi Andy and welcome to BiggerPockets! It’s a great place to learn more about investing and meet the people you want to meet. Happy to connect and talk real estate.
If you you would like to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select that person. That person will then be notified of being tagged.
Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
10y
Hey @Andy Smith, welcome to BiggerPockets! Definitely start jumping into the community here and feel free to ask any questions related to Real Estate investing!