Newbie in Monmouth County, NJ

Newbie in Monmouth County, NJ

Asbury Park, NJ · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes

Hi BP crew!  My Fiance and I have been learning as much as we can about Real Estate Investing over the past year and are ready to invest in New Jersey.  He has already started in other states and I am looking to start here in Monmouth County.  I am looking forward to learning from the pros here on BP and becoming a pro myself one day. 

Cheers! 

2Reply
17 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Lender · Lakehurst, NJ · Member since 2015 · 176 posts · 51 votes
    10y

    Hi @Charleen Artese nice to see you here. I am not sure if you remember me, but I came to bbbsmc. I am happy to see that you are pursuing real estate. Lydia told me you were interested. If you need any advice feel free to reach out. Welcome to BP!

  • Asbury Park, NJ · Member since 2015 · 7 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Mark Callazzo nice to see a familiar face on BP! I'll certainly reach out soon. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.