How Can I Find A Good Investor Friendly Real Estate Agent ?

How Can I Find A Good Investor Friendly Real Estate Agent ?

Arlington, TX · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 2 votes
Hi My Name Is Eric , I Am New To Investing In Real Estate , I want to know how i can Find Good Agents to Help Me Find Great Deals Way Below Market Value.
0Reply
11 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 627 posts · 374 votes
    10y
    I know in my market I see several post a week asking the same questions. I'd suggest a quick search on here and you'll find PLENTY of responses. I'm sure others will chime in with answers here for you but in the meanwhile, do that search. Even after that, you'll have to weed out people and find who truly works best with you and understands your needs. Each investor has different needs.
  • Investor · Juneau, AK · Member since 2015 · 980 posts · 741 votes
    10y

    Eric, there are probably many paths to lead you to a good realtor... 

    Just one suggestion (what worked for me) that may help you find someone that understands investments: find one that actually has rentals or invests in real estate.

    Nothing like someone who has actually been there, done that. This experience helps as what one looks for in investments is so different than the average dream home property search. 

    Early on, I found a realtor that was also a landlord. We have been working together well over a decade now.  Another coming deal this summer....

    Or if you can't find a realtor actually invested, I suspect one that specializes in investments in your area/niche could also work.

    Best of luck

  • Real Estate Broker · Windsor, CT · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 268 votes
    10y

    Go to a BP meet up in your area @Eric Martinez I am sure there will be an agent or two who is actively investing in the area and can help you. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Monterey Park, CA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Eric,

    Experience, experience, experience.  The key words to find an agent who knows the "numbers".  As you well know, when it comes to investment property, the "financials" are the cornerstone of a good property.

    Agents that have the experience of cash analysis are an integral part of who one hires.

    Good luck 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.