Newbie from Pittsburgh PA

Newbie from Pittsburgh PA

Realtor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 5 votes

My name is Trevor Scott, from Pittsburgh PA. I have recently retired from the NFL and played 7 years. I am going to take my professional attitude to the real estate world. My 3 biggest things right now are; learning, building a dream team, and flipping homes. 

2Reply
148 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 885 posts · 359 votes
10y

Welcome to BP! There is so much information here, the hardest thing is deciding what to learn first!  Do you have a particular area that interests you?

See this reply in the discussion

30 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes
    10y

    @Trevor Scott, Welcome, glad to have to you. I myself have just joined the site and much like you, I am anxious to learn and soak up as much knowledge as possible. I have some experience with real estate, though not hands on. I took the classes required to obtain my real estate agents license, I just never took the test. I, too, live in Pittsburgh and I am looking forward to crushing the market. I plan on attending some of the local groups and start networking. If you are interested, I can give you my contact information and we can discuss some of the trends in the market. Keep learning every day, but don't be afraid to take action. Many people get so caught up and consumed with reading and learning that they never take action. I have been guilty of this for quite some time, but I am moving forward and actively pursuing deals. I hope to hear from you soon, best of luck!

  • Realtor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    @Christopher Waschak Thank you for reaching out! For right now I am going to continue to read, listen, and learn the different aspects of real estate. It all sounds incredible in the long run. Maybe I will see you around the market, good luck, and keep in touch.

  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 846 votes
    10y

    @Trevor Scott Welcome to the community! I just got started with my first place but if you ever need anything don't hesitate to reach out. I'm an investor in the South Hills of Pittsburgh.

    Best of luck!

  • Investor · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    @Trevor Scott Hey Trevor, I am also new to Pittsburgh and the property market here. Me and my business partner have started acquiring buy and hold rentals for cash flow as that is where his father has found success in Pittsburgh. Down the road we would be looking to get into flips once we learn a bit more about the Pittsburgh market. 

    Would be great to meet up for a drink and have a chat regarding Pittsburgh and Real Estate.

    Jamie

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @Trevor Scott Welcome to BP.  All my blessings to your journey.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.