Now in Huntsville, Movin' to Indy!

Now in Huntsville, Movin' to Indy!

Banker · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2009 · 5 posts · 0 votes

Hey everyone,

I feel like I've been a ghost here for the last 3 years and finally decided to take the plunge. I realized that I was benefitting a lot from this site but never contributing. Sometimes, I would even agree or disagree aloud with passion, :lol:!

I grew up in Illinois, graduated from University of Illinois, and currently live in Huntsville, Alabama (Rocket City). I'm a branch manager at a regional bank in town, and own 3 rental properties in the area for the past 3 years.

The truth is that real estate is my passion. I love everything about it. I look at MLS listings almost everyday -just as a hobby (my wife doesn't understand it)! I haven't bought any more properties down here because we are planning to move to Indianapolis next year to be closer to our family, and our roots.

Let me tell you, when you love searching the listings as I have for the past few years, and you start researching a new market like Indy, it's like a kid in a candy shop! I'm looking forward to it.

My contribution to these forums will probably be more on common sense, insight into the Huntsville, AL and surrounding markets, and some banking perspective -although I do not deal with mortgages, we have a separate mort. dept. that handles that.

Thanks for listening, can't wait to meet everyone!
:D

0Reply
12 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Attorney · Seattle, WA · Member since 2009 · 75 posts · 20 votes
    17y

    Eric,

    I'm looking forward to your contributions, it is always great hear from a different perspective.

    Greg

  • Banker · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2009 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    17y

    Thanks Greg, I appreciate it.

    Eric

  • Real Estate Business Coach · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2009 · 25 posts · 9 votes
    17y

    Hello Eric,

    I'm a real estate broker based in Indianapolis and I have an investment company that specializes in helping investors get great cash flowing deals with equity in Indy.

    Please let me know if I can be of assistance when you move here.

    RJ

  • Banker · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2009 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    17y

    Ryan, I will definitely look you up. Thanks for the reply.

  • Real Estate Investor · Elgin, IL · Member since 2009 · 135 posts · 9 votes
    17y

    Eric -

    Let me know if you need some good contacts in Indy...aside from realtors.
    I would be glad to put you in touch with some of my contacts.

    Eliott

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.