Real Estate Investing in Syracuse, NY

Real Estate Investing in Syracuse, NY

Bronx, NY · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 1 vote

Hey Bigger Pockets,

My name is Nasir and I have joined Bigger pockets for about 2 months now. I am new to Real Estate investing and as a new investor looking to invest in Syracuse. I would like to know which areas in Syracuse are the best areas to do wholesale deals.

1Reply
17 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome again to BP @Nasir Francis Networking with fellow investors near you https://www.biggerpockets.com/meet can help you get recommendations where to look. Good luck

    BiggerPockets
  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 601 votes
    10y

    HI @Nasir Francis, 

    Glad to have you on here. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. I assume that you have been reading/listening to the resources on the site and set up keywords like "syracuse" and "wholesalers" so that you get notified when they're used on the site and can join in, but thought I'd mention it just in case you hadn't. All the best!

  • Syracuse, NY · Member since 2014 · 73 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    Hey Nasir (cool name, my oldest nephew has the same name).

    I know a guy who, like you, is from the Bronx and has decided to wholesale in Syracuse. Email me for his info.

    It's and older, small city where there's alot of abandoned houses. The wholesaler I know says the key for him is to get in and view many houses as possibe. For myself, I'm a buy-and-hold investor (I have a 2-unit owner-occupy property on a developing part of the Westside).

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @Brett Snodgrass

    Thank you for reading and replying to my post, I have not done that yet and I will set up those keywords. Thanks again!

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @Cerwin Haynes

    Thanks a lot I appreciate that, It is a nice name. 

  • Bronx, NY · Member since 2016 · 20 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    @Michael S.

    Thank you for reading and replying to my post. I will most definitely check that out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.