Phoenician (Phoenix, AZ) Looking To Expand Portfolio - I Think...

Phoenician (Phoenix, AZ) Looking To Expand Portfolio - I Think...

Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes

Hello and thanks for checking out my post.  I sell IT consulting services as my day job.  My night job is a winged superhero protecting Gotham City from criminals.  In my spare time, I like to look at real estate deals in Phoenix and Scottsdale.

I currently own 2 properties in Scottsdale and might be looking to expand in either Phoenix or Scottsdale but like most - I have a finite amount of cash and a lot of competing priorities.

I joined BP to learn more about the industry and am always open to connecting with folks who live in the Phoenix metro-area or folks who need some input on this market.  Feel free to ping me, I'm happy to help (if I can)!

0Reply
5 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 601 votes
    10y

    HI @Jason Gladstone, 

    Welcome to the BP community. Glad to have you and your not so secret special skills:) All the Best!

  • Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 208 posts · 76 votes
    10y

    Welcome Jason, I always recommend investors in the valley join AZREIA and PREC, annual membership covering both is $200 if you do them at the same time. We have one of the best REIA's in the nation, and this months meetings are going to be phenomenal ( I swear I should be getting paid for these plugs). The Beginning Investors Subgroup is always engaging and educational, and the monthly meetings have great interviews (John Burley this month, Google him and Trump or him and Kiyosaki). My nine year old daughter and I go to as many as we can get, and I've found them to be VASTLY more valuable than any of the Meetups I've attended (and more family-friendly). Hope to see you there :)

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thanks @Brett Snodgrass and @Robert Lorenz for the warm welcome.  I'll definitely check out the events - thanks for the tip!

  • Investor · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Robert Lorenz I signed up for the AZREIA meeting on Monday and I'll be at the beginning investor meeting on Tuesday.  Thank you for the heads up!  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.