New BP member Relocating to SouthWest DFW Metroplex

New BP member Relocating to SouthWest DFW Metroplex

Investor · Cleburne, TX · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 1 vote

Howdy All, I am so glad I've found this community. I have spent the last several years doing nothing with my passion for real estate and have been re-energized to get of the pot and do something. I am re-locating to the Parker/Tarrant county area from New Mexico. But I work will be working everyday in Johnson county and that's where my family is at. So I will be focusing on that area for now. 

I can't wait to meet some North Texas REI's. Thanks for all of the knowledge available in this community.

1Reply
19 views

Most Popular Reply

Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 3 votes
10y

Hi Jason, I live in Tarrant county and am a like mind investor like you and just starting out. I have been on this community for a bit (not too active yet) and the common trend is networking. So, welcome and maybe we will cross beneficial paths one day! I recommend checking out http://www.dfwreiclub.com/. I have attended 4 Saturday morning meetings so far and they are great!

- Brett

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Hi Jason, I live in Tarrant county and am a like mind investor like you and just starting out. I have been on this community for a bit (not too active yet) and the common trend is networking. So, welcome and maybe we will cross beneficial paths one day! I recommend checking out http://www.dfwreiclub.com/. I have attended 4 Saturday morning meetings so far and they are great!

    - Brett

  • G. Brian DavisPro Member
    Investor · Hatboro, PA · Member since 2016 · 3k+ posts · 866 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP Jason!

    Local REI clubs can be great for all kinds of reasons: networking, learning from others, discounts at local retailers and more. I find it particularly useful to try and find good contractors and recommendations on good contractors - you can never have enough contractors and handymen in your rolodex!

    Best of luck,

    Brian Davis

  • Homeowner · Aledo, TX · Member since 2011 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Hey Jason, Just seeing your post. I live in the Weatherford/Aledo area of Parker County and have for over 10 years. I am looking to get re-involved in investing. I am looking to buy and hold or fix and flip so maybe we can work together.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.