New Member in Newport Beach, California

New Member in Newport Beach, California

Real Estate Professional · Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 4 votes

Hello BiggerPockets!

I've been an official member of this community for a couple months now and have truly enjoyed and appreciated all of the positive energy, support and professionalism I've experienced.

A little about me... I purchased my first property at 28 and have been a real estate investor ever since. Each year I grow a little more bold and allocate a little more time to investment opportunities. 

I'm currently in the process of renovating my vacation rental in Palm Springs and will be promoting it for sale off market. It is a great opportunity for someone looking to get in to an established business as its been profitable for 9+ years. I'd love to send the Pro Forma to interested parties, just let me know.

My goals are similar to many of you in terms of creating a self-sustaining business with passive income. I'm a big believer in Philadelphia as a solid investment opportunity right now - it's my home town and I have a second home in the city. I'm interested in doing some investing there that is in line with cash flow goals.

What areas are you loving right now? Drop a line and say hi.

Be Well & Prosper,

Shelley Iocona

Newport Beach, California

2Reply
11 views

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Home Stager · San Luis Obispo, CA · Member since 2016 · 312 posts · 49 votes
    10y

    hi shelley, welcome! cheers to the self-sustaining business, being well and prospering! just wished to introduce myself. formerly from washington, dc, i'm just getting started in the staging arena in california and i'm looking to make some connections as well. thanks and sincerely, sydney

  • Torrance, CA · Member since 2015 · 29 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    I am a newbie who has been looking into the PS market for my first investment. Can you send the pro format to me? Thanks.

  • Portland, OR · Member since 2016 · 40 posts · 11 votes
    10y

    Hi Shelly,

    I'm not a broker but may be able to find an interested buyer for you among the investors I work with. Please do send the pro forma to me.

  • Realtor · Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2016 · 33 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    @Shelley Iocona  Welcome to Bigger Pockets! We have some things in common. I have been on BP a couple months now. I am also looking to invest in Philadelphia as well for buy and hold --its also my home town. Good Luck!!

  • Investor · Irvine, CA · Member since 2016 · 81 posts · 27 votes
    10y
    Shelley, Welcome to BP! I am based in Irvine and looking forward to connecting. Thanks, Wei
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 433 posts · 103 votes
    10y

    Hello @Shelley Iocona. Welcome to the site. Plenty to absorb here. Feel free to reach out to me or anyone else if you have any questions for us. I currently flip homes in LA and Orange Counties. Good luck! 

  • Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 139 posts · 80 votes
    10y

    Hi @Shelley Iocona!! I'm from Philly originally and love it there as well! I invest mainly in Orlando where I live, it's a stable VR market and has been for a while, but I love finding new and promising places to invest. Best of luck with everything! :)

  • Houston, TX · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 114 votes
    10y

    Welcome to Biggerpockets @Shelley Iocona

  • Investor · Fort Myers, FL · Member since 2016 · 35 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Hello @Shelley Iocona,

    Glad to meet your acquaintance.  I have been involved in many different transactions in the Philadelphia area, and my team and I are also seeing a lot of potential in the Philadelphia market.  

    Feel Free to connect or reach out anytime

    -Josh Tonnesen

  • Investor · Gilbertsville, PA · Member since 2013 · 54 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP Shelly! 

  • Investor / Attorney · Orange County, CA · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 19 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP, @Shelley Iocona! I am in Irvine/Costa Mesa if you ever want to connect.  Best wishes on your Palm Springs deal. 

  • Real Estate Agent · Philadelphia, PA · Member since 2013 · 167 posts · 64 votes
    10y

    @Shelley Iocona - welcome to BiggerPockets - the best website online for everything about real estate investing! I highly recommend listening to the weekly podcasts - very informative. 

    Philadelphia is a great city/region and I have been seeing a lot of great things happening not just in the real estate market, but also with the cultural influence and infrastructure of the region. 

    I'm a real estate agent covering Philadelphia, Montgomery, and Chester counties; if you ever have any questions or concerns, feel free to reach out. Best of luck!

  • Real Estate Agent · Palm Desert, CA · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 5 votes
    10y

    Hi Shelley,

    Congrats on you Palm Springs property.  I wanted to reach out and introduce myself.

    Darlene

  • Real Estate Professional · Costa Mesa, CA · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Thank you, everyone, for your warm welcome and support. What a great community this is!

    Wishing everyone health, happiness & prosperity!

    Shelley

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.