Alan Walker - Just at the beginning in Salt Lake CIty

Alan Walker - Just at the beginning in Salt Lake CIty

Real Estate Agent · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2016 · 214 posts · 154 votes

Hi All,

I'm at the very beginning of my real estate investment journey.  Excited to learn about buy and hold and funding options.  In process of purchasing my first investment property.  My focus right now is learning as much as I can and participating while still working a full time job.

0Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor/Agent · Eagle Mountain, UT · Member since 2013 · 44 posts · 14 votes
    10y

    Welcome to Bigger Pockets @Alan Walker. I think that you are starting in the right place. This site full of great information that will give you insight and help answer quesitions that come up. I have found that the podcasts are great to listen to when I'm driving. You may want to check out the local REIA on Google or meetup.com. There is more than one to choose from in your area, so I would attend a few meetings and see which on is the best fit. Good luck and I hope that you have a ton of success!

  • Real Estate Agent · Salt Lake City, UT · Member since 2016 · 214 posts · 154 votes
    10y

    Great tips. Thanks Kammon!

  • Jill DeWitPro Member
    Investor · Scottsdale AZ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 423 votes
    10y

    Hello @Alan Walker and welcome to Bigger Pockets. BP is a great place for all things real estate! Not only does BP have a great online community, it has tons of information on real estate investing! Some of the information includes free online videos and courses for you to learn from. BP also has it's own podcast in itunes for you to listen to as well. You came to the right place and I wish you a ton of success.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.