Transactional Funding and Investor FL and NV

Transactional Funding and Investor FL and NV

Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 0 votes

My name is Melissa L. Jackson I'm an Investor in Nevada and Florida for the past couple of years. I want to start doing Transactional Lending. looking to learn this new business and hopefully find some new business partners.

0Reply
26 views

Most Popular Reply

Wholesaler · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 312 posts · 49 votes
10y
Originally posted by @Melissa Jackson:

My name is Melissa L. Jackson I'm an Investor in Nevada and Florida for the past couple of years. my company is Melmac Investment and Lending Services, LLC. I want to start doing Transactional Lending. looking to learn this new business and hopefully find some new business partners.

It's a great business. I can refer you to someone I have done business with in the past that I really like: https://www.biggerpockets.com/users/OneDayFunding

Maybe she can be helpful for you :)

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 312 posts · 49 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Melissa Jackson:

    My name is Melissa L. Jackson I'm an Investor in Nevada and Florida for the past couple of years. my company is Melmac Investment and Lending Services, LLC. I want to start doing Transactional Lending. looking to learn this new business and hopefully find some new business partners.

    It's a great business. I can refer you to someone I have done business with in the past that I really like: https://www.biggerpockets.com/users/OneDayFunding

    Maybe she can be helpful for you :)

  • Monroe, LA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    is that the link about transactional funding?

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Thank You Thomas! I'm ready to start. So that would be great. I appreciate any and all help.

  • Wholesaler · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 312 posts · 49 votes
    10y
    Originally posted by @Melissa Jackson:

    Thank You Thomas! I'm ready to start. So that would be great. I appreciate any and all help.

     Good you can try and connect with her. Let me know how that goes :)

  • Las Vegas, NV · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    I sure will.

    Have a GREAT DAY!!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.