Rental Property Investor · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 1 vote
Hello fellow Texas Investors,
Summer is a hot one this year. Anyway, I am new to this site, and I am wanting to build my network with other real estate investors, and find financing for a couple projects. I have a couple properties in Corpus Christi that I am looking to work on, just need financing. I have been involved in real estate for 6 years. Please let me know if you are interested in working with me:
Fort Worth, TX · Member since 2012 · 72 posts · 29 votes
10y
Hey @Johnathan Pasch! First off, welcome to BP. What type of financing are you looking for? Any other questions you might have, feel free to ask and hopefully we can answer!
Investor · Scottsdale AZ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 423 votes
10y
Hello @Johnathan Pasch and let me welcome you to Bigger Pockets. At BP, you can get the information you are looking for while networking with other investors. BP offers free online videos and educational courses for you to watch and learn from. At BP, the possibilities are always endless!