New Member in Charlotte, North Carolina

New Member in Charlotte, North Carolina

Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 3 votes

I am a new member of the forum.  I am located in Charlotte, North Carolina and am interested in / involved in buying and renting properties in and around Charlotte.    I found the forum because I kept searching for answers on certain questions and BiggerPockets kept coming up - so I thought it would be a great idea to jump in as well.

I look forward to being a part the community.  Thanks for having me.

2Reply
17 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 138 posts · 63 votes
10y

Good call on joining the BP community, @Frank Bishop. Unlimited resources and folks are more than willing to help out.

I'd also highly recommend you go to meetup.com and search for local REIAs to get plugged in. There are various groups that are meeting in and around Charlotte most nights of the week.

I hope to connect with you at one in the near future. Feel free to message me if you have any questions I might be able to help with.

See this reply in the discussion

7 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Contractor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 138 posts · 63 votes
    10y

    Good call on joining the BP community, @Frank Bishop. Unlimited resources and folks are more than willing to help out.

    I'd also highly recommend you go to meetup.com and search for local REIAs to get plugged in. There are various groups that are meeting in and around Charlotte most nights of the week.

    I hope to connect with you at one in the near future. Feel free to message me if you have any questions I might be able to help with.

  • Chris T.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2013 · 491 posts · 253 votes
    10y

    Welcome @Frank Bishop!

    BiggerPockets definitely is the place to get your questions answered.  If you haven't done so already, be sure to add "Charlotte" to your Key Word Alerts so that you can be notified anyone is talking about our local area.  It is a good way to see who is active and what is happening in our city.

    Best of Luck!

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 6 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Thanks Brian and Chris ! 

    I am familiar with Meetup - I will attend one of the REI meetings soon.

    Chris, I will add the "Charlotte" search right away.  Thank you

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2014 · 34 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Welcome to Charlotte REI, Frank! BP is a great community. Let me know if you ever want to sit down for a cup of coffee!

  • Solo 401k Expert · Anaheim Hills, CA · Member since 2012 · 18k+ posts · 6k+ votes
    10y

    @Frank Bishop

    Welcome to the BP family! You came to the right place to learn all about real estate investing! Here are some recommendations for you:

    Find and connect with other BP members that are in your area: http://www.biggerpockets.com/meet
    Set up keyword alerts to be notified of the topics that interest you: http://www.biggerpockets.com/alerts
    Read Beginner’s Guide: http://www.biggerpockets.com/real-estate-investing
    Check out BP Podcasts: http://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/category/podcast/

    If you wish to tag someone in the conversation on the forum, type @ followed by their name and then select the name of that person which should appear below the comments box. He or she will be notified of being tagged so that the conversation will continue.

    Wishing you the best!

  • Rental Property Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 293 posts · 88 votes
    10y

    Welcome! Enjoy the site. There is a lot of great information and extremely knowledgeable people. Ask away and good luck! 

  • Licensed Contractor · Carolina Beach, NC · Member since 2016 · 83 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    Welcome to the biggerpockets site @Frank Bishop!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.