New member from Mount Vernon, NY but focus is Bronx, NY

New member from Mount Vernon, NY but focus is Bronx, NY

Investor · Mount Vernon, NY · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 1 vote

I'm a small time real investor looking to take it big time. I've been involved in real estate since I was 8 and owned property since I was 23.  I currently own 4 properties.

1Reply
7 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 515 votes
    10y

    Hi @Jonathan Williams and let me be the first one to welcome you to Bigger Pockets. If you want to make it big time, then Bigger Pockets has what you need to become very successful in this real estate investing business. BP offers free online videos and educational courses for you to watch and learn from. It also has it's own podcast in itunes for you to listen to as well. You came to the right place and I wish you all the best. 

  • Missouri City, TX · Member since 2016 · 46 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    @Jonathan Williams

    Welcome Jon! BP is definitely the place for you. Are  your properties all in Mt Vernon? Where are you looking to invest? 

    -Q 

  • Investor · Mount Vernon, NY · Member since 2014 · 2 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thanks much I've actually been a member for year, but now I'm going to use this site. I've been on a couple of Brandon's calls.

  • Lawrence L.Pro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Bronx, NY · Member since 2008 · 144 posts · 64 votes
    10y

    Hey @Jonathan Williams welcome!!!

    There is a lot of info and resources on the BP website.....DIG IN !!!! Our your properties in Mount Vernon....If they are how do you deal with the taxes . I live on the Bronx Mount Vernon border and have looked at some properties in Mount Vernon but the taxes or high.

    Happy Investing

    SEE YOU AT THE TOP!!!

  • Orlando, FL · Member since 2015 · 33 posts · 10 votes
    10y

    looking into the same thing brother. We must link!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.