Votes
Waide Franklin
  • Gadsden, AL
Votes |
Still chasing that 1st Wholesale Deal in Alabama

Waide Franklin
  • Gadsden, AL
Posted Jul 20 2016, 15:49

I still consider myself a wholesaler despite not having closed a deal yet! I had an awesome deal under contract but couldn't find a Buyer so we parted ways with No Hard Feelings! I didn't mislead him, he was trying to sell his house so I simply told him that "I'm a local investor that works with other investors and I feel confident that I could get his house sold, give me 30 days, if I don't move it, we can part ways or give me 30 more days!" That's why I don't get All of the Negative post Bashing wholesalers! Calling them Unethical! I listed my house with an Agent one time, 6 month agreement, house didn't sell, we parted ways, No Hard Feelings! I didn'the get upset or say they misled me! The house simply Didn't Sell! A lot of Sellers list with their house with Agents all the time and you still see them on Zillow 210 days later! I just signed for 30! Sorry For The Rant! Lol! I'm basically trying to connect with others (buyers, sellers, wholesalers, etc.) to get deals done! I'm located in the Gadsden/Etowah Co area of Alabama! BTW this Site is Amazing! I've only been on it a few days!

Loading replies...