Real Estate Investor from Buffalo, New York

Real Estate Investor from Buffalo, New York

Rental Property Investor · Buffalo, NY · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes

Hello fellow bigger-pocketeers. 

My name is Christopher Wallak and I am from Buffalo, New York. I am new to the real estate community, as I am in the process of buying my first rental property. I currently work in banking as an AVP credit analyst, and have worked in banking for a little over 2 years.

I have been interested in real estate for quite some time, as I have done much research on this field throughout my undergraduate and graduate career in finance and accounting. My main goal in real estate is to establish a portfolio of residential (and potentially commercial) rental properties throughout the Western New York area, that I can eventually turn to for a full time career. I had the privilege of being introduced to bigger pockets from a colleague of mine who also works in banking, and is currently building a real estate portfolio of his own. 

I am very excited to begin this journey in the real estate environment, and look forward to networking with those in my area as well as those that have successfully built a real estate portfolio throughout the country. Please feel free to reach out to me any time if you have any suggestions or helpful tips as I begin investing.

Best regards,

Chris

0Reply
22 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Brooklyn, NY · Member since 2015 · 537 posts · 56 votes
    10y

    Hi @Christopher Wallak, welcome to the Bigger Pockets community!

  • Williamsville, NY · Member since 2015 · 80 posts · 34 votes
    10y

    @Christopher Wallak, welcome to BP, you are in the best place to learn about real estate.  take in as much as you can from the site its an amazing resource to learn anything you want to know.  also don't hesitate to get on the forums and ask a question if you are not sure about something, you will be amazed at how many people will reach out to help.  

    good luck from a fellow Buffalo member

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.