New REI in the Albany, NY area

New REI in the Albany, NY area

Albany, NY · Member since 2016 · 7 posts · 1 vote

HI! My name is Bryant Williamson, and I'm brand new to the world of REI! Now, I've discovered the beautiful art of Wholesaling. Currently I am checking out my area, but I'm also looking for strong cash buyers looking for property in my area. I have a few potential leads, but having a potential buyer first seems like it is the better idea with these types of projects. Also, if any pros on here have any tips/tricks for this newbie, I'm all ears! Thank you any and everyone in advance!!

1Reply
8 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Wholesaler · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2014 · 312 posts · 49 votes
    10y

    You can connect with me and I will try and help you. I have been told by that it's not allowed to offer anything even if its for free. I know it makes no sense....because even a replying to a thread is offering free information. I am not sure exactly what they mean...but there it is.

  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    10y

    Hey @Bryant Williamson, welcome to the site! Feel free to jump in the community here and also take advantage of the treasure of knowledge here.

    BiggerPockets
  • Wholesaler · Delmar, NY · Member since 2016 · 83 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    I live and work in Real estate in the Albany area, doing rentals, flips and wholesales. Shoot me a message.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.