Real Estate Broker - New to Investing

Real Estate Broker - New to Investing

Residential Real Estate Broker · Reseda, CA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello BP! I am a Real Estate Broker with a few deals under my belt. Real Estate is not my forte but I am looking to start investing (i.e., flip & fix). Insurance is my expertise but have always been intrigued by real estate. Looking forward to connect, learn and share with the BP community!

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP Juan. Great to have you aboard

    BiggerPockets
  • Specialist · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2014 · 47 posts · 26 votes
    10y

    @Juan Ramos

    How are you involved in the insurance profession? There are a few ways that you can capitolize on your insurance background to make a killing! 

  • Residential Real Estate Broker · Reseda, CA · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    @Andrew Brannick 

    Apologies for the delayed response. I am a Commercial Insurance Sr. Account Manager at the moment; I am on the servicing side of the business. Not sure how that would help me but would love any insight you might have. I come across many clients in real estate development and management side and would love to pick their brains but would be unethical to approach them for my own personal gain. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.