New BP Member from Salt Lake City, Utah

New BP Member from Salt Lake City, Utah

Investor · Sandy, UT · Member since 2016 · 17 posts · 2 votes

Hello Everyone!

I've been putting this off for some time. My wife and I are new to the real estate market, having purchased our first home in Sandy, UT recently. We've learned a lot from the few contacts we've made here, as well as from listening to the podcasts/webinars, but have so much more to learn and experience.

A HUGE thank you to everyone that's helped answer questions I've had recently, and also to those that will help and provide investment opportunities in the future! I'm very excited to be part of such a great community!

Best Regards,

Mark Hales

0Reply
4 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome to the BP community Mark. Great to have you here 

    BiggerPockets
  • Real Estate Investor · Central New Jersey · Member since 2015 · 67 posts · 29 votes
    10y

    welcome.. There's lots to learn here. 

  • Curtis StoddardPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Roy, UT · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 0 votes
    10y

    Hey Mark H. Welcome to the site.  

  • Commercial Real Estate Broker · Cape Coral / Tooele, Florida / Utah · Member since 2011 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    Welcome

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.