Multi Family Investor in North Carolina

Multi Family Investor in North Carolina

Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote

Hi-

My partner I are just getting started in the multi-family real estate business.  I would love to connect with anyone that can share their experiences.    I look forward to meeting everyone!

1Reply
20 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Licensed Contractor · Carolina Beach, NC · Member since 2016 · 83 posts · 22 votes
    10y

    @Michael G Walser  Welcome! I have some knowledge from the construction side of multi-family. I used to work and live in Charlotte, now I am in Wilmington. Apartments are going up all over the place. Good luck with the new venture!

  • Investor · Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Thanks Kevin-  

    We have enough capital to get started but are looking for more capital to scale more quickly.  If you know anyone I would love to connect with them.  Thank you for the mention and best of luck to you.

    Michael

  • Charlotte, NC · Member since 2016 · 56 posts · 8 votes
    10y

    If you're in a need of an architect or help/advice on prelimenary design/concept studies let me know. I'm in Charlotte NC. I'd be interested in partnering up as well if it's a small multi family.

  • Accountant · Jacksonville, FL · Member since 2016 · 52 posts · 24 votes
    10y

    Hi Michael

    I'd be interested in hearing more about this opportunity to invest in, as I imagine a few of my friends would.

    Please PM me if you are looking for investors.

    Thanks

    Josh Schoer 

  • New to Real Estate · Fuquay Varina, NC · Member since 2016 · 25 posts · 1 vote
    10y

    Michael,

    If you and your partner are looking for some opportunities in the Raleigh/Durham area I'd be glad to help!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.