New Investor from Cape Coral...Southwest Florida

New Investor from Cape Coral...Southwest Florida

Cape Coral, FL · Member since 2016 · 3 posts · 0 votes

Hello BP ! It's been a while since I've been on the site, at least 3 years. I almost jumped into the REI industry back in 2007, obviously I put that on a pause once the bubble of 08 happened. So happens I worked for a guru for a couple of years from 2006 to 2008. I didn't quite understand the concept of the education I was "selling" until I was out on the road. Honestly, even then, I let folks make up their own mind on how far they wanted to take the training. Now, looking back as a prior "insider", I can honestly say the folks who took the information and really, really applied themselves could do really, really well, conversely, some did not apply the information properly and little to show, and then there were those who just didn't get it. I guess that's with anything in life. I agree with what I've read on BP about saving the money for investing, and that everything needed to learn is accessible if you just look, ask and be open minded. So fast forward to today... I'm ready to turn the corner and come back to the world of REI with hindsight, patience, and the desire to create win-win situations. I've always liked the concept of wholesaling (helping the homeowner), and fix and flip (creating a desirable home for someone) while raising property values. My wife and I have run a few successful small businesses in the past, so we understand the dedication and perception it takes to make it in the world of REI. I look forward to everything BP has to offer, meeting new like minded individuals and creating a vision for the future. Obviously I'm in a very dynamic part of the country for REI, so I cannot wait until the preparation starts to meet the opportunity equaling success!

0Reply
18 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP.

  • Investor · Asheville, NC · Member since 2015 · 69 posts · 23 votes
    10y
    Welcome! My mother in law has a vacation rental in Cape Coral and I am sure I can talk her into another one if you want to contact me with any wholesale/partnership leads. Best of luck to you!
  • Commercial Real Estate Broker · Cape Coral / Tooele, Florida / Utah · Member since 2011 · 7 posts · 4 votes
    10y

    I will buy and/or place any off market properties that are priced right in Cape Coral, I have several buyers groups.  Also run www.swflwholesale.com

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.