New Investor Rochester NY seeking networking opportunities

New Investor Rochester NY seeking networking opportunities

West Henrietta, NY · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 3 votes

Hello all, My name is Sherrod McGowan. I am a new investor in Rochester, NY, I have been a student of real estate for what I feel is too long. I still consider myself new until  I get a few deals done.  I am now ready to take action. The burning desire has arrived. I am looking to network with other investors in my area. I definitely would love to gain a mentor, sooner than later.I listen to the Bigger Pockets Podcast regularly now. I found BP on a link from another website and have been a fan ever since. I am looking to start off doing some wholesale deals, and eventually fix and flips as well as buy and holds. For now I am focused on getting my first deal. I am  also open to co-wholesaling, I have a few buyers on my buyers list, as well as a couple lead resources. If there is anything I am able to help with I will definitely do my best to do so. Lets Connect! Happy Investing!

0Reply
24 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Michael S.Pro Member
    Biggerpockets Support · Las Pinas, Metro Manila · Member since 2015 · 7k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome to the community @Sherrod Mcgowan and all the best on the first deal

    BiggerPockets
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    10y

    Hey @Sherrod Mcgowan, welcome to the site! Feel free to jump in the community here and also take advantage of the treasure of knowledge here.

    BiggerPockets
  • Rental Property Investor · Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 55 posts · 21 votes
    10y

    check out the FFREIA site. We gave meetings every Thursday. 

  • West Henrietta, NY · Member since 2013 · 7 posts · 3 votes
    10y

    Thanks guys, I will be re-joining FFREIA very soon. I am making it a habit to come on BP at least once a day now. This site is whats happening!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.