• Greenville, PA
Votes |
New to BP and Excited i am connected

Shaun Endicott
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Greenville, PA
Posted Aug 24 2016, 09:58

I am absolutely excited to finally found a community of like minded people here at BP. I have been looking and how the saying goes "If you give up you miss the opportunity you are about to find." and I found exactly what i was looking for here at BP. I have jumped into real-estate investing in the last year. It has always been top of my priority list but it finally became a reality. I purchased my first 3 investment properties through owner financed. All are cash flowing. I have been looking for people to network with and have not had luck till i found BP via online podcast. I want to keep going the route of my goal of purchasing distressed properties and utilize the BRRRR strategy. I then want to be able to work with like minded people investing my money to larger properties. My end goal is owning multiple complexes as an investor or partnership but I plan on starting small alone. Is it a mistake to start alone?

Ever since I got into RE I knew I had to build a team around me.  I am who i surround myself with.  I have always had a small group of people because my goals are not even fathomable to people my age.  I am looking for guidance from this amazing BP community. Over the next month i am looking for a couple key people.  Someone who does insurance for rental properties, who understands our true best interest. I am also looking for a key business lender in NW PA or NE OH.  

Can anyone recommend where on BP i should look to find these two key people.  And a network in the Pittsburgh, Cleveland, and Erie area?

Loading replies...