Looking to Network with more Investors ^ Wholesalers-Needed

Looking to Network with more Investors ^ Wholesalers-Needed

Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 177 posts · 9 votes

Hi, I am looking to build some long term relationships with fellow investors and wholesalers. I have some good deals that I need help moving them or marketing, Anyone who is working in the Chicagoland and Atlanta Metro market please inbox me. Looking forward to meeting new colleagues soon.

1Reply
18 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 515 votes
    10y

    Hey @Account Closed and welcome to BiggerPockets! BP has all of the information on real estate served up on a silver platter. It is that easy to gain more knowledge and be more skilled when it comes to the real estate industry. On BP, you not only learn how to get deals done correctly, but also have an opportunity to network with other real estate investors and learn from the informative forums posted on BP everyday! Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or if I can help in any way.

    Congratulations and I wish you a ton of success!

  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 48 posts · 9 votes
    10y
    Hey Heather! I'm with NetWorth Realty of Atlanta, a wholesale brokerage. Send me a PM, so we can chat more about how we can be an asset to your success.
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2015 · 35 posts · 18 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BP and let's connect

  • Lawrenceville, GA · Member since 2016 · 13 posts · 2 votes
    10y

    Hi @Account Closed. I'm also new to BP, and am looking to connect wholesalers & investors.  I'm in Gwinnett county near Atlanta, and am looking to get some deals done.  It's good to meet you.

  • Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 177 posts · 9 votes
    10y

    Thanks Denise. I'm glad you replied. Are u a realtor too?

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Dallas, GA · Member since 2016 · 147 posts · 39 votes
    10y

    @Account Closed Welcome to BP! I'm an investor in the Cobb County area. If you're interested in this area let me know and we can see how we can benefit each other. I market myself for deals so if you need deals I can find them for you. Add me and PM me.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.