Future Investor in the Kansas City area

Future Investor in the Kansas City area

Kansas City, MO · Member since 2016 · 11 posts · 1 vote

Hello everyone!

I am a recent college graduate currently working a full-time engineering job in Kansas City looking to get involved in real estate.  Currently I am working on paying off my student loans before I can really get started in investing.  My goals are to be out of debt and purchase my first single family house within the next 12 months.  Love the BP podcasts and have been listening/reading/watching everything I can get ahold of so that when I am able to make a move on my first property I will not go in blind. 

Thanks everyone!

1Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Services · Olathe, KS · Member since 2015 · 329 posts · 57 votes
    10y

    @Sebastian Bohn love to connect. We are always up for helping new investors!

  • Jill DeWitPro Member
    Investor · Scottsdale AZ · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 423 votes
    10y

    Hey @Sebastian Bohn and welcome to BiggerPockets! BP is the ultimate learning center for real estate investment. On BP, you can not only network with other real estate investors, but you can also learn from the informative forums posted daily on the site, find properties for sale, take free courses, listen to podcasts, and so much more! Congratulations on your degree, and keep your goals in mind - it will help you down the road.

    You really have come to the right place and I wish you the best of luck.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.