Victoria, B.C newbie currently networking in Los Angeles

Victoria, B.C newbie currently networking in Los Angeles

Victoria, British Columbia · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 1 vote

Hello BiggerPockets Members!

I hope you have been doing some fabulous deals today!?

I am in the initial stages of setting up my investment business, as I have recently moved back to Victoria, British Columbia after working as a realtor in London, U.K for nearly 9 years and was fortunate to have worked with numerous investors from all over the world and now is the right time for me to start my own venture.

My goals are to flip houses and invest in multi unit properties on Vancouver Island and potentially other parts of British Columbia. In addition, through my networking and contacts, I would like to introduce Canadian investors to my American investor / developer network and vice versa, as I do have some U.S real estate experience in the following markets: Aspen, Los Angeles, New York City / Hamptons and South Florida.

Thank you so much to Josh, Brandon and everyone behind the scenes at BP for making this a truly wonderful platform so as to help one another and do deals together, hence I am very excited to be a member!

I am currently in LA meeting my contacts and making new ones, so please do reach out to me if you would like to meet for a coffee, as I shall be here until Tuesday, 27th September when I return home.

I look forward to working with you.

Warm regards,

Sarah Simpson

P.S. BP this is SO brilliant:  "Life isn't meant to be lived in a cubicle" 

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    10y

    Hey @Sarah Simpson, welcome to the site! It's great to have you here. Feel free to ask any questions in the forums. Seeya around!

    BiggerPockets
  • Member since 2018 · 14 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    Hello Sarah,

    I co-run a meetup group in Victoria, last tuesday of every month if you're wanting to plug into a local group. Used to run in ages ago, then let it slip for a couple years, now ramping back up. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.