Huntsville, AL and Atlanta, GA

Huntsville, AL and Atlanta, GA

Huntsville, AL · Member since 2016 · 1 post · 0 votes

Hi Everyone,

My name is Sebastian Medina and pretty new to BP and real estate investing in general.

I'm 26 years old and my brother and I just inherited a house from our father, so we're being thrust into the landlord life. It seems like a great way to make supplemental cash, so I'm currently trying to hunt down new deals mainly in the Huntsville, AL area. I live in Atlanta, so I'm open to opportunities here also, but we already have the one property in Huntsville. 

Any research or general pointers around investing in the Huntsville market would be much appreciated!

Thanks

0Reply
10 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2016 · 23 posts · 12 votes
    10y

    Hey Sebastian, welcome to BP! I am an agent that works with investors in the Atlanta area. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help you and best of luck with your journey into REI!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.