New investor with some flipping experience in North Texas

New investor with some flipping experience in North Texas

Lender · Mc Kinney, TX · Member since 2015 · 1 post · 2 votes

Been on BP for a few months getting as much education as possible. I've done one successful flip before, got the bug and want to do more. I'm also interested in buy and holds and wholesaling as well. I'm very committed to be a full time investor within 12 months or less. I want to learn how to be flexible with creative financing and how to structure deals to solve distressed sellers' problems.  Hope to meet people who can offer local knowledge and who I can wholesale to.

2Reply
16 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Santa Fe, NM · Member since 2015 · 39 posts · 20 votes
    10y
    Hi Tomas, I'm new to Dallas and am also interested in fix & flip, & learning wholesale. Reaching out for any advice for the area. Georgia
  • Investor · Wasilla, AK · Member since 2016 · 160 posts · 78 votes
    10y

    I can answer nearly all real estate related questions. PM me and ask what away 

  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 601 votes
    10y

    Hi @Tomas Hernandez, 

    Welcome to the forums. Thanks for posting. Have you read through The Ultimate Beginner's Guide to Wholesaling? Good read if you're looking at the wholesaling option. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.