Investor new to New Hampshire

Investor new to New Hampshire

Investor · Nashua, NH · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 18 votes

I've just moved back to the east coast from the southwest U. S. I started getting involved in real estate investing in 2009, and put together a portfolio of 5 SFRs in Tucson, AZ by the end of 2011. This was the rock bottom of the Tucson RE market. These were all conventionally financed, 3/2 or 4/2 distressed properties, except for my residence. I moved to Albuquerque after grad school and bought a nice 4/2 ranch which is I rented out to a couple who were colleagues from work when we moved back to the east coast. I'm hacking a condo here in Hudson, NH that will be a good rental when we move to a larger residence in a few years. I haven't done much since I lived in Albuquerque the last five years, so I'm hoping to start networking and getting back into the business now that we're settled here and planning to stay. My main strategy is buy and hold SFRs, but I'd like to learn some more parts of the business, such as rehab and multi-family deals, and possibly some flips eventually.

1Reply
11 views

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Umar JavaidPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · São Paulo, São Paulo · Member since 2015 · 548 posts · 79 votes
    10y

    Welcome to BiggerPockets @Benjamin Richards

    BiggerPockets
  • Rental Property Investor · NH · Member since 2015 · 76 posts · 16 votes
    10y

    Hi Benjamin,

    Welcome to BiggerPockets! Its a great place to be. Theres a ton of education and tools here. As well of a ton of help!

  • Real Estate Broker · Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH · Member since 2013 · 30k+ posts · 20k+ votes
    10y

    Welcome to the site @Benjamin Richards

  • Real Estate Broker · Manchester, NH · Member since 2014 · 630 posts · 420 votes
    10y

    Hi @Benjamin Richards, welcome to BiggerPockets!  There's a lot of great resources here to learn more about investing and a lot of great people here to connect with if you have questions.  Best of luck here, and let me know if you ever need help!  

  • Investor · Nashua, NH · Member since 2016 · 37 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    Thanks everybody!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.