New member from Edinburg, Texas - Rio Grande Valley

New member from Edinburg, Texas - Rio Grande Valley

Edinburg, TX · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 2 votes
Hello everyone, I am a new member into bigger pockets. I recently started listening to the podcasts and it has peaked my interest in real estate again. It is something my family has done before as my parents own a few properties, but I was under the impression I needed great amount of cash to start. My interest that fit my current situation would be house hacking a multi family and wholesaling. Asking for mentorship at this moment is not appropriate because I do have a lot to learn and study on my own. I would like to start networking and getting to know other local investors as well as any CPA's specialized in real estate, since I am in the process of studying and taking the CPA exams. Greetings.
1Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Umar JavaidPro Member
    BiggerPockets Support · São Paulo, São Paulo · Member since 2015 · 548 posts · 79 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP Community @Vivian Garza

    BiggerPockets
  • Edinburg, TX · Member since 2016 · 2 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Thank you @Umar Javaid. I am excited to continue learning and hoping to become a BP success story. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.