Djemky Annelus

Djemky Annelus

Wholesaler · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 5 votes

Hi my name is Djemky Annelus, I was born in Haiti and was raised in Kansas city Missouri, Recent graduate from University Central Florida. I was introduce to Wholesaling through my fraternity brother who showed me a video of Clever Investor Cody Sperber, so I did some research on Real Estate and BiggerPockets showed up on my youtube constantly, So now I listen to BP Podcast 24/7 and Grant Cardone. I took action started Wholesaling in June 2016. In the future I want to invest in multifamily units, apartments, etc in the Orlando area. Eventually I want to invest all across america and different parts of the world. Planning to Build a Huge Real Estate Portfolio.  

Thank you BiggerPockets, You Guys are Awesome and keep it up.

Djemky Annelus

3Reply
15 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 780 votes
    9y

    Hi Djemky, I am also an investor/wholesaler in Orlando. I have set up a local BP meeting on Nov 28th at 6:30 PM. So far we have had two of them and more than 30 people showed up. The purpose of these meetings is to help local investors learn more about investing and to network with other investors in the area. Here is the info on the next meeting. If you can attend then please register:

    https://www.biggerpockets.com/forums/521/topics/37...

  • Wholesaler · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Thank you Stephen, I plan on attending the BP meeting.

  • Lender · Longwood, FL · Member since 2015 · 57 posts · 18 votes
    9y

    Welcome Djemky! Go Knights! Im also a UCF grad and you should check out CFRI to meet local investors as well. http://www.cfri.net/

  • Wholesaler · Orlando, FL · Member since 2016 · 5 posts · 5 votes
    9y

    Nice to meet you Jorge, I'm actually a member already. I try to attend 2 meetings aweek. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.