New member from Georgia looking for my first deal

New member from Georgia looking for my first deal

Jeff BrownPro Member
Rental Property Investor · Hartwell, GA · Member since 2016 · 18 posts · 6 votes

Hello BP community! 

My name is Jeff Brown. I'm 26 years old, a husband to my wonderful wife and a proud father to my 6 month old son! My family is my drive. I'm getting into real estate to give my son a bright future and my wife the life she deserves. I've always been interested in real estate, but I always felt that it wasn't something feasible until you built wealth first. After hours of BP podcast and reading books and forums I now have the confidence to get in the wild game of real estate investing. 

A little about myself. I'm a self employed Farmer. My mother and I work full time on the farm (that means 7 days a week 365). We raise over 1 million antibiotic and drug free chickens annually. We also run 80 head of cattle on our 300 acre farm here in beautiful North East Georgia, right on the GA/SC line. 

I'm very interested in multi families and I would love to have my first duplex or bigger within the next year. That being said I want to start my business near home which is all small rural communities. There is not many multi family properties close to me so I want to start off by acquiring a few single family homes that I can rehab and rent. Good news is that even though population and multi family properties are low, demand for rental property is high. Sorry for such a long post. Look forward to meeting and working with some of you in the near future.

3Reply
13 views

Most Popular Reply

Shawn AckermanPro Member
Real Estate Entrepreneur · Mid West, East Coast · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
9y

@Jeff Brown Welcome to BP!  I think you have made one one of the best financial decisions imaginable.  Remain persistent and you will have all that you desire!  Best of luck to you and your family.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.