Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 31 posts · 18 votes
Hello,
My name is Stacy and I am very interested in learning more about real estate investing and getting some real world experience. My very first job was as an administrative assistant in a real estate office, so I have a little knowledge of the business. Currently I work in logistics/operations for a non-profit.
I am initially interested in becoming a landlord and having rental properties; but from reviewing this site I see that there are many investing options that I am not familiar with (some I have never even heard of). I am excited to explore and learn and hopefully connect with fellow investors at all levels.
I welcome anyone in my local area or around the country that would be willing to chat, to reach out as I would love to learn and collaborate with others who are new or experienced. As a side note, I am also a huge Green Bay Packers fan (GO PACK GO!) so if anyone wants to chat football I am always open to that as well!!!
Rental Property Investor · Denver, CO · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 6k+ votes
9y
Hi Stacy - I'm always down to talk real estate. I got started two years ago by buying a duplex, using an FHA loan, moving into half, renting out the other half, and fixing it up. I'm now repeating the process, and plan to keep doing that for a few more years to get my portfolio off the ground. There are a ton of good options out there! Best of luck!