Commercial Banker in WVa, close to DC/Baltimore

Commercial Banker in WVa, close to DC/Baltimore

Developer · Winchester, VA · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 4 votes

Hi all, 

New to the forum, but read a lot. I am a commercial banker in the DC/Baltimore metro area (1 hour outside). I am looking to get into commercial real estate investing, and after analyzing numerous deals, running cash flows, proformas, and seeing how banks prefer to structure deals, I think I am ready to dive in. 

I look forward to meeting, talking to, and working with some of you!

0Reply
5 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2014 · 2k+ posts · 601 votes
    9y

    HI @Andrew Rickli , 

    Welcome to the BP community! Glad to have you on here. You can also hit up BP meetups and your local REAIs (meetup.com) to network with investors in person. All the best on your journey!

  • Developer · Winchester, VA · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 4 votes
    9y

    Thanks @Brett Snodgrass I appreciate it!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.