New investor with high and realistic goals for 2107

New investor with high and realistic goals for 2107

Investor · Fuquay Varina, NC · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes

My name is Erik Timmermans and I started together with my business partner our investment company in May 2016. Our goal is to have 5 single family homes under contract by end of 2016. So far we are under contract on two homes and are well tracking to close on three more before the end off 2016.

Our goals for 2017 is to flip 24 homes plus to buy and hold 10 single family homes. We like to aim for the stars and achieve our goals. Follow me on BP and see how we achieve our goals. 

0Reply
9 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · The Woodlands, TX · Member since 2014 · 345 posts · 288 votes
    9y

    I hope I'm still around to see my goals reached in 2107!!!

  • Investor · Fuquay Varina, NC · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Jeff Wallace:

    I hope I'm still around to see my goals reached in 2107!!!

     I hope so too and that you may achieve your goals

  • Rental Property Investor · The Woodlands, TX · Member since 2014 · 345 posts · 288 votes
    9y

    @Erik Timmermans

    I'm just messing with you - it sounds like you and your partner are really doing some big things - I'm sure you guys will do great - good luck to you

  • Investor · Fuquay Varina, NC · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 0 votes
    9y
    Originally posted by @Jeff Wallace:

    @Erik Timmermans

    I'm just messing with you - it sounds like you and your partner are really doing some big things - I'm sure you guys will do great - good luck to you

     Hhaah Thanks Jeff. cant start soon enough with planning for the new year. We'll stay connected

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.