Buy and Hold Investor in Virginia

Buy and Hold Investor in Virginia

Investor · Norfolk, VA · Member since 2016 · 9 posts · 8 votes

Hi, my name is John French. My wife and I are buy and hold investors based in Virginia. Interested in single family rentals or small multifamily properties. Looking to focus on passive income cash flow to hit our freedom number!

2Reply
16 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2012 · 244 posts · 69 votes
    9y

    Welcome to BP @John French Check out the rental and BRRR calculators. They are invaluable. Also if you have been in the city a while you know Norfolk is a good rental city but you need to be careful where you buy.

  • Real Estate Agent · Hampton Roads, VA · Member since 2016 · 87 posts · 46 votes
    9y
    Hello John French I am a Realtor/Investor in Hampton Roads. I have access to on and off market properties shoot me a DM if you need help finding houses for your investments 🙂. Have a great day!
  • Virginia Beach, VA · Member since 2012 · 15 posts · 2 votes
    9y

    Hi John . Welcome to BP. I have been so busy reading and learning that I haven't found the time to even put a picture of myself up. Have fun!!

  • Real Estate Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2016 · 133 posts · 31 votes
    9y

    @John French Welcome to BP!  I wish you well in your investing.  Definitely check out the BP podcast if you haven't already and tune in to some of the weekly webinars with @Brandon Turner on Wednesdays.  

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.