Nor Cal real estate investor in the making

Nor Cal real estate investor in the making

Investor · Wheatland, CA · Member since 2016 · 15 posts · 1 vote

My name is Jordon.

I am from a small town called Wheatland in California about 35 minutes north of Sacramento.

I am excited about getting single or multifamily homes to rent out.

I bought a 1700sq ft 3/2 house back in 2009 for 150,000. Due to a recent divorce I was forced to sell it. The good news is because of my awesome realtor it sold for 250,000. The bad news is I had to split it 50/50.

I now have two good things that I took out of my experience.

A strong drive to get into real estate investing, and some cash to get started.

I have been reading a lot of books and am looking forward to meeting more like minded people. 

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dave VisayaPro Member
    Moderator
    Audio Engineer and Investor · Cebu City, Cebu · Member since 2013 · 7k+ posts · 881 votes
    9y

    Hey @Jordon Haskell awesome! It's great to have you here and definitely start analyzing some deals to find that next property! :)

    BiggerPockets
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.